REO - Escrow OfficerCompany: Quality Escrow Inc
CA - Newport Beach
We are a local Independent Escrow company is looking for motivated, team player experienced in processing a high volume of escrow/ REO files while providing the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate has 2*+ years of escrow*, title and auction experience, familiarity with multiple REO sellers/servicers, and has worked in escrow and client case management systems.
Working closely with buyers and sellers responding to status calls and also providing consistent status updates via email/phone communication and case management system notes.
Follow up on all items impacting closings including communication with lenders on financed transactions.
Assist on all client mandated reporting requirements including pre and post contract file level updates.
Deed and HUD QC review including following detailed client SLAs to ensure scorecard compliance.
Review title commitments and take necessary measures to clear title for closing.
Title curative duties include: working with foreclosure attorneys to obtain recorded trustees deeds. Resolving problematic municipal/county code violations, clear BK, litigation, and HOA matters.
Knowledge of multi-state escrows (a plus + but not required)
- 4+ years of Escrow experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong multi-tasking skills with excellent follow up skills
- A passion and pride for delivering excellent customer service
- Desire to learn and grow in the business with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of multi-state escrows - beneficial but not required
*If interested please submit a most updated resume.